Follow your curiosity and work together to complete challenges while discovering objects in the galleries of the Science Museum, London.
This activity is designed to spark discussion about how mathematics has made a difference to our lives.
- Engineer Your Future
- Making the Modern World
- Mathematics: The Winton Gallery
- Information Age
- Exploring Space
- The Secret Life of the Home
- Make links between museum objects, curriculum science and everyday life.
- Recognise the relevance and applications of science in our everyday lives.
- Use observation, curiosity and communication skills.
SMG Great Object Hunt – Maths (PDF Document)